We are excited to announce the launch of our new website. The site features a fresh look, easy navigation and more focus on what the customer needs.
The new site offers inventory listings with pictures and specs. You can search a variety of ways including by vehicle and size.
With the addition of our blog, we are able to help inform and educate our customers on important tire and service information.
We invite you to visit our new website today.
- Lubricate engine to reduce wear and friction
- Reduce engine temperatures
- Maintaining proper engine function
The temperatures are inching upward, the days are getting longer and the first buds are starting to appear on the trees. Spring is on its way, and soon it’s going to be time to do a little preventive maintenance on your ride. No need to dread it -- it’s all pretty routine stuff!
- Air filter - If you haven’t changed your air filter since last year (or can’t remember when you changed it at all), it might be time. It’s an easy and cheap fix, and it pays off in your vehicle’s performance and fuel economy.
- Cabin filter - Older vehicles often don’t have a cabin filter, but it can make a lot of difference in how pleasant your vehicle is to drive. Stale, smelly air? Change it!
- Wipers -- Get a good look at them. Are they showing signs ...[more]
|<< Previous||1 2 3 4 5 6||Next >>|